Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful: as told through pictures

I am thankful for...

My parents. Because they love me always.


My brothers. Because they mean the world to me and we will always have a special relationship.


My sister in law. Because she really is like a sister to me.


My grandparents. Because they are devoted and have loved their families well.


My friends. Because they love me for me and understand me when no one else does.



Ralph. Because no matter what he will always hang out with me. And because he's cute.


Nashville. Because it is a wonderful city and it is where I call home.


A college degree. Because I can follow my dreams of being a teacher.


My cohort. Because we survived the College of Education together and through it became great friends.


Auburn University. Because it gave me 4 of the best years of my life, wonderful friendships, and a reason to love Saturdays in the fall.



Music. Because sometimes you need someone else to put into words what you're thinking.


Sonic. Because nothing is more of a comfort to me than a large Diet Coke...at Happy Hour.


The sky. Because of the beautiful paintings that are often painted there and always being able to look up and be reminded of how big our God is.


The people of Peru. Because they forever changed my outlook on life.



Good health. Because those of us that have it tend to take it for granted. And because of it I am able to do things I love to do.


Faith. Because by it, I am saved.


And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post you've shared here, Maggie!
    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed beautiful, Sweetie. And you are so right -- we WILL love you ALWAYS!

    And I'm so, so thankful for you . . .

    ReplyDelete