Monday, January 30, 2012

My dog is going to Heaven

I often spend my mornings doing a devotion and reading from the Word. This morning was no different, other than the fact that I woke up a little late, and in a hurry to get to work, forgot to put my bible back on my bedside table. I came home on my lunch break, and when I walked into my room I saw this site: my sweet dog Ralph sound asleep, head resting right beside the open Bible, and a pen conveniently placed underneath his paw. I like to think he was spending some time in the good Word himself. I hate to boast, but I think I have proof that my dog is a pretty holy one. People always wonder if dogs go to Heaven. I know mine will.


1 comment:

  1. This is SO precious!! My pups act like heathens most of the time, but I still trust there will be a place for them in Heaven. :)

    ReplyDelete